Wednesday, October 10, 2018

When Life Gives You Lemons



“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”

I’m sure all of you have heard this saying! It's when you take something sour like lemons or a "negative" and turn it into something sweet like lemonade or a "positive".

Things have come up lately that are out of my control and are just a bit "sour" for my liking. It's so easy to question with each situation, "How am I supposed to do this" or "what if this happens?" I've tried to take each thing in stride and deal with it the best way that I can.

Despite having some lemons in our basket, we decided to make lemonade this week. 


We birthday shopped!

We wore fun hats to school!

We ate in the toy box!

We took daddy/daughter selfies!

We got a ton of candy at the local homecoming parade!

and we relaxed like a boss!

What "sweet" lemonade we made!

3 comments: