Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Would You Rather

Well I've done absolutely nothing worth writing about this week because I spent all my time clearing out some closets and getting rid of a lot of stuff my husband we don't need. Since I have nothing to say, how about you say something? Answer the questions in the comments.

1. Do you go to the doctor at the first sign of an illness or are you someone that would order a coffin before calling for a doctor appointment?

2. Would you eat pumpkin flavored ice cream?

3. Are you a first-in/last-out kind of person or do you arrive late and leave early because you're not all that social?

4. Are you an expert at selfies or do you avoid them because you always get a shot of your forehead?

5. Do you look forward to that extra hour of sleep this coming weekend or do you wish they'd do away with Daylight Saving Time all together?

6. When someone says, "share if you agree", do you?

7. How do you lift your spirits if you feel discouraged?

8. Are you an organized person or do you just buy a lot of stuff to help you get organized and then just kind of forget about it?

9. If you had to make dinner tonight just from something in your fridge, what would your family be eating?

10. Do you prefer baths or showers?

I know, totally random. But that's why you come here, isn't it?

P.S. Aren't my grandchildren adorable?


4 comments:

  1. Here are my answers: 1. Coffin; 2. Absolutely not; 3. I’m last in because I’m usually running late; 4. Forehead shot; 5. I like the time change because it goes with the season; 6. Absolutely not; 7. Spend time with my grandkids; 8. I’d like to be the first, but I’m usually the second; 9. Ham rolls; 10. Showers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffin, not on your life, last-in last-out, I have a great forehead 🤪, eh, no, listen to hymns, both, ham sandwiches with salsa 🤢, all for baths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) coffin, 2) eww no pumpkin flavor anything besides pie! 3) I’m a on time leave right away because I’m awkward social, 4) no selfies, 5) do away with it, 6) no sharing, 7) sing and dance in the kitchen with my kids, 8) too organized some would say, 9) meatloaf sandwiches, 10) baths but then followed by a shower... I’m not eco friendly with hygiene I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.Coffin
    2.Pumpkin bread or pie only
    3.Last in-last out
    4.I don't do a lot of selfies, but if I do I only try once.
    5. Does it really help anything to save an hour.
    6. Never
    7. Happy music and chocolate, duh!
    8. Organized
    9. Left over pulled pork
    10. Showers

    And yes they are all adorable❤️

    ReplyDelete