Wednesday, October 3, 2018

My Cup Runneth Over!



On Monday, our family was working at the church together. My husband was studying in his office and the girls and I were working in another part of the church building. My little Talia had snuck off and managed to find her way back to her daddy’s office to spend some time with him. I had been thinking to myself, she had been gone for a while, it seemed like maybe she got lost. I was almost finished with my work and then we were headed back to the office ourselves. Once I had made it back to the office, My husband looked at me and then looked at Talia and said, “ Do you want to tell mom what you did? “ I immediately thought, what did she do now? What am I going to have to clean up? Neither of them said anything they just stared at each other. At this point I was really curious. You could tell she wanted to tell me, she just didn’t know how. She looked happy but at the same time she looked like she was going to cry. Matt prompted her so she could tell me and she said that she asked Jesus into her heart to save her. She was tearing up because she didn’t want to go to Hell when she dies, she wanted to go to Heaven.

I am overwhelmed with happiness that not one of my children but now two  have trusted Christ to take them to Heaven when they die.

After Talia had told us what she had done, I asked Stella where Talia’s name was going to go because she just went over it in school? It was a perfect opportunity to make sure she was paying attention. Her answer: The lamb’s Life Book! 

Philippians 4:8
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

9 comments: