Wednesday, February 13, 2019

It's My Turn for An Announcement!


Wow! Thanks to all of you who wished Kylee a happy birthday this week, either here on the blog or on the blog link on facebook. Kylee, Stephanie and I have talked before about the fact that birthday and anniversary posts seem to get a lot more traffic.

We've also noticed that people tend to click on the links more when Stephanie or Kylee happen to post a picture of their adorable children.


And really, who could blame them?


My kids don't have the same adorable cuteness, but we noticed that a certain percentage of the female population tends to click on the links more when I post pictures of my boys.


But I think we get the most responses when we have big announcements ... like ... additions to the family. Both Kylee and Stephanie have posted announcements before (maybe more than one. Those girls seem to have babies all the time!) but until now I've never been able to. So here goes--


We are so excited to announce the newest member of the Boyd family joining us in August of this year! This will be Paul and Shelby's first baby, and everyone is already lining up and choosing sides as to whether it's a boy or a girl. (We're currently 8-10).

Congratulations, Paul and Shelby! We're so happy for y'all! Comment with your vote below. Which do you think it will be, boy or girl?





12 comments:

  1. Such fantastic news!! I vote boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats !! I say girl .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congratulations Paul and Shelby!!! I'm team blue 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Shelby and Paul. I’m voting boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm going to say boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Congratulations to Paul and Shelby!! I vote boy...only because your family is due for a boy eventually lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Voting girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Paul and Shelby! That is so exciting! I'm going with Team Girl.... it seems to run in the Boyd Grandkids Family! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. It doesn't matter I'm praying it's just a happy health and good natured baby. But it would be nice if you had one to carry the Boyd name.

    ReplyDelete