Monday, February 25, 2019

Motivational Monday

Monday is one of those days that you either love or love to hate. Monday's for me typically aren't too bad. However, I'm already feeling like it is going to be one of "those" kind of days. It is a rather busy day for me as we are leading up to our church's Wild Game Dinner this coming weekend. With every church event comes a lot of planning, prepping, time and energy. In addition to all of the event work there is still family duties, house work, and everyday jobs that also have to get done.

Monday's can be tough. Like me, some of you may say there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done that I need to. Something I forget often is that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

You may have something going on today or even this week. It could be that you have an appointment, a test, an interview or a big church event. You may be sick or have something personal that you're going through, what ever the case may be it's nice to be encouraged.

Whenever I need a pick me up, I listen to this song. 




Leave a comment with a verse, quote, a song, or simply your own words of encouragement to help each other get through the week. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the song! Music is always a huge pick me up when I'm tired! The next couple weeks are going to be more busy than normal, so I'll be adding it to my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just being in Gods Word every day keeps life from being out of control! I turn to the piano whenever I need to be picked up! Thanks for the song, Kylee!

    ReplyDelete