Thursday, February 21, 2019

Never a Dull Moment

This is my oldest. She is 3 going on 30. She'll be 4 next month, but when you ask her how old she'll be next, she says "four then five". I get the impression she would skip four if she could. She absolutely loves to help. In this picture she was helping me make spaghetti and set the table. She is our debate child... As in there has to be a debate about everything she has been told. She has recently started to pick up her baby sister, who is a little big for her to pick up, and she like to "help" the baby get on the couch. The same couch that the baby likes to fall off of, so that's always fun. However, when she's asked to keep an eye on the baby, and then she's specifically told not to pick up the baby, she is "the best baby watcher"  as she calls herself.



This is our middle child. He is two. He loves dinosaurs  truck, and building things. He will play with those waffle blocks or legos for ever if he's left alone. He is our cuddler. He loves to sit with one of us and he randomly stops and says "I love you so much" to either me or his dad. We've recently hit hardcore potty training, and just yesterday when he kept dry underwear and went in the toilet he told me "mom, say 'I am so proud of you'." which I did, because I was. 


This is our baby. She's 10 months old,and has been walking for a month now. She's on the floor because... Well, either because the floor is cool to lay on or she just can't go on.. I don't really know. 

Well, there you you have it. Our life is never boring

3 comments:

  1. You have one of the best lives ever! Always exciting, never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing. How precious these young ones are. They are the joy of life. Cherish every moment. They grow up so fast and then move to a different continent! haha

    ReplyDelete