Monday, February 11, 2019

Me, Myself, & I

It's my birthday week!  Yes I said week because when you're an adult you can make your birthday stretch as long as you want it too!

My birthday is actually Valentine's Day and because it's on the 14th, I'm going to share 14 random facts about me. I would have done my age but do you really want to know that much about me?

1. I get to share my birthday with my brother-in-law. Pretty cool, right? (Happy Birthday, Luke) 

2. When we started this blog my husband told me that I needed to take English classes because my grammar was so bad. 

3. I am allergic to peanuts and peanut butter!

4.  I have a serious love for shoes!

5. I never ate hamburgers until after I had my 3rd child.

6. One of my favorite colors is black.

7. I snort when I laugh.

8. My favorite number is 22.

9. I think about things and then I overthink them. 

10. I have never broken a bone. 

11. I have a a heart shaped freckle. 

12. My middle name is Ann.

13. I do not like cooking!

14. I love being a mommy!


 Aren't you glad I stopped there? 

Your turn, tell me something about yourself!

10 comments:

  1. 1. I have a grandson, mom, 3 friends and now I know 2 others who have a birthday this week... which makes 7 Wow!Happy birthday Kylee and Luke!
    2. I have an obsession with purses and totes!
    3. I also have an unhealthy love of notebooks and pens
    4. My favorite color is purple, but you would think black if you saw my closet
    5. Love to cook but hate to do dishes.
    6. I can process my own deer on the kitchen table.. seriously
    7. Blue Moon ice cream is my favorite flavor but I HATE ice cream cake
    8. 8 is my favorite number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black is so versatile, it looks good on just about everything!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Week 🎈
    I also snort when I laugh!
    Random fact about me....... I have had 5 last names.
    Born Cox
    My Dad does and my mom remarried. I backed Murray.
    Mom divorced and later remarried. I became Badnell.
    I got married in 1991 became Jobson.
    Unfortunately divorce happened but I met and married the lovely Douglas and became Anderson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I was typing gibberish this morning. I will blame by Thumb’s and auto correct.
      My dad died and after my moms marriage I became Murray.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I actually understand gibberish ☺️

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday friend!!! My favorite number is 22 too!! It’s the date of my birthday 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday If you want me to remember something put it to music.

    ReplyDelete