Thursday, July 5, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: a bunch of family is coming today!! 
                     

Kylee: To have just celebrated another anniversary with my husband! He's the best!

Jill:  We have a new daughter-in-law!


 what about you? What makes you happy today?

5 comments:

  1. I’m gonna find out very soon what my sons address is at boot camp so I can send him letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family...there's nothing like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday an adult young lady humbled herself and apologized to me. How refreshing people are that can say "I'm sorry"

    ReplyDelete