Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Testy Tuesdays

It's that time again. Just below are the pet peeves that are driving us crazy this week. Add your own in the comments, or ditto someone else. Commiserate with each other, blow off steam and go on your merry way.

Kylee: when there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything you want to do...but too many hours in the day when there are things you have to do!

Stephanie:   when you sell all your stuff, but somehow there is still stuff everywhere. 

Jill:  People who steal your phone charger because they always lose theirs. 😤 (you know who you are!)

Now it's your turn. What's bugging you?

5 comments:

  1. My son is doing well and sounds happy at boot camp! Plus I get to see him in 25 days at the Navy graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clearly wasn’t paying attention to the fact that I had to pick something that was bothering me on Tuesday lol

      Delete
  2. Karen: Cell phone companies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cranky cashiers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going through school supplies from last year and your son informs you he stored a bag out in the garage without you knowing. It's been out in the heat ALL SUMMER...without me knowing! How is that possible? I cleaned that garage just a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete