Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday mornings

  I'm not going to lie. I forgot to post... Again. I don't particularly like being on the Monday morning post rotation, but I don't think any of us do.

  The yard sale was successful and now we're living with the minimum ... Or you would think. There's still boxes everywhere and I just feel like there should be less. We donated everything that was left, so nothing came back inside. Yet still the boxes.

  And now it's just before 8 a.m. (and we've been here since before 7:30, which is why is have this extra large cup of coffee this morning)
And I'm posting from the Dmv because we have to get our license changed before we leave.

  Today is short but sweet because it's just one of those Mondays! How's your Monday looking?

5 comments:

  1. Monday.... coffee, post office, coffee, date with my husband to the zoo, Barnes and Noble for internet and coffee, maybe unpack a box , dinner, decaf coffee... notice a theme?! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly busy as we gear up for the last month of this whirlwind summer. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, pretty good. I wasn't feeling like waking up this morning, but work seems to be going by pretty quick. I like my job, but... It's Monday, so,... You know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sick kid, several doctor's appointments, trying to fit in my grocery order pick up, running on four hours of sleep after doing breathing treatments throughout the night...it's so Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope he's feeling better! And don't you just love that grocery pick up?? It changed my world. Haha!

      Delete