Thursday, July 12, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: it's build a bear "pay your age" day! 
                     
Kylee: I'm thankful for our family devotions!

Jill:  I get to wear a tiara all next week for VBS! My inner princess is so excited!


 what about you? What makes you happy today?

5 comments:

  1. I can write my son letters now that we received his address πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ⚓️πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to work on the ambulance for the first time on Saturday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to go to the ZOO... again!!!

    ReplyDelete