Monday, July 2, 2018

Summer Bucket List

  Are you someone who loves the summer and plans all kinds of activities? Or do you just go with the flow and let it happen as it happens? This summer, seeing that it's our last summer in the States for a while, there are some things that I wanted to do.


  • Get professional pictures taken
  • Visit a Zoo - We've only gone one time since we had kids and she wasn't old enough to really enjoy it. So, I really wanted to take the kids. 
  • Take the kids to Dinosaur World - My son LOVES Dinosaurs. It's about 2 hours from home and we've passed it several times. I think the kids would love it!
  • Go on a date (w/o any of the kids) - yes, I had to clarify that because sometimes the baby comes with us on dates. 
  • Go to Texas De' Brazil - that would be a great combo with the last one! (p.s. I finally got a coupon in my email for this so it might actually happen!)
  • Go swimming - this may seem silly, but I haven't gone swimming since my 3 year old was 5 months old. I would really like to spend some time in a pool. 
  • Give out 100 tracts before we leave for Brazil. - Again this may seem like a silly goal, but I often forget to give the cashier a tract when I'm at the store, or I do the self checkout. So I wanted to purpose to make sure that I'm handing them out. (p.s. again, I would love it if some of you joined me in this goal!) That's 6 and a half weeks so 16 tracts a week. That's not that many when you think of it that way. 
  So far we've accomplished one of those things. We made it to the zoo,


so I can put a big ✔ next to that one. I have plans for a couple of the others, but we'll wait to check those off because plans can always change.

So, what's on your Summer Bucket List??

4 comments:

  1. I had plans of organizing some things around the house, but I think I’m going to be spending my summer packing and unpacking and running around like a chicken with my head cut off instead. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. My summer bucket list includes
    1. Making it through VBS. ✔️
    2. Potty training a 2 year old .
    3. Finishing some online classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the Zoo atleast once a week, introduce myself to atleast one new "neighbor" and invite them to church. I will also follow Jill's list as I start to unpack and go through and move around box after box after box after box.... you get the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. House cleaned out...check! VBS/Missions Conference...check! Parent's surprise Anniversary party...check! We've got family time at Stars and Strikes and a trip to Six Flags in the works, Sword Conference,and this month I start planning for the next school year. Other than that it's time to do some chillin'!

    ReplyDelete