Monday, August 13, 2018

Bon Voyage

  Tomorrow is the day! We load up ourselves and our three littles and our 25 pieces of checked luggage and off to the airport we go!  Yes, you read that right, 25.  Don't believe me?? 

  That's our belongings right there in those containers. We've widdled everything else down to this. There were some things that were hard to let go of, like the $20 quilt that for some reason I cried over leaving. Then my husband so sweetly found room for said quilt. My hero!

  Because of this craziness in our lives right now, I won't be posting for a few weeks. Maybe by the time I come back, I'll stop being so late with my posts! 😲 For the next several weeks we will be posting some pictures on Mondays of our progress getting settled in Brazil.  So make sure your still stopping by on Mondays! Until then, So long for now!
 


5 comments:

  1. We hate we weren’t there to say goodbye last night!! We’ve been praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will all be in our prayers Stephanie, for health, safe travels, enormous amounts of new souls to salvation, and good times while in Brazil!
    The story of your quilt brought tears to my eyes 💜 so sweet! Take care sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you and so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve worked so hard and accomplished so much! I’m praying for you as you make this transition as a wife and mother on the mission field.What adventures you will have! You have been a joy to be around and laugh with. I have always appreciated your sense of humor. Way to go, Bro. Zack! Those small things are important to make your new place feel like home. Your song was a blessing last night, and seeing your Dad cry made everyone cry. Thank you for being willing to go. Love ya, girl! I’m praying for you too, Mrs. Boyd!!!!

    ReplyDelete