Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Special Guests!!

My parents are here visiting this week!!   

Ever since I have gotten married I have been away from my family so I have never really gotten the chance to have my mom’s help setting up or decorating any room of my house. So, when they came for this visit I thought it would be fun to have my moms help setting up my girls' room. It was the last major thing I had to do on the list before baby girl arrives. I needed help putting up another bed and making sure they all fit so they didn’t look like sardines all packed in one place.

My daughter also made a schedule for my parents while they are here on their visit. Thankfully for me, she had her room project on her list too. So, it was a win, win for all of us. I’m glad we could squeeze it in because she had them quite busy.



Having my parents' help was a huge blessing because it would have taken me some time on my own, not to mention lifting furniture when your 28 weeks, is apparently frowned upon. Who knew?


I was really worried trying to fit all four children into one room. With the way our house it set up right now, that is just the way it had to be. However, I think we should win an award for fitting everyone in without it looking over crowded.


Well, the hard part is done but I have a few final touches to do as far as babies’ crib goes and wall décor.



Did I mention this was also Olivia’s first time in her big girl bed!! She had a hard time getting to sleep due to the fact that she was so excited but she did a great job her first night!




9 comments:

  1. I love stella’s drawings. That room looks so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, she's added more since this picture!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! And I love the bed spreads you picked! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww... how sweet! love these girls, and cant wait to meet baby girl in a bit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I miss them������ so cute and Livy looks so happy and excited. You did great with the room Miss Kylee! I can’t wait to meet baby girl #4 ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete