Thursday, August 16, 2018

Happy Thoughts Thursday

So you've made it through half the week, but it's still not Friday yet. Sometimes by Thursday you need a little lift to make it to the weekend.

Our solution? Happy Thought Thursday. On Tuesdays you can drop a pet peeve or an irritation. On Thursdays, give us a praise, a thankfulness, or something that just makes you happy. Your contributions on Thursday can be deep and spiritual, such as thankfulness for your salvation, or as shallow as a cup of coffee or a good hair day.  Here are our happy thoughts for this week:

Stephanie: we arrived in Brazil!
                   
Kylee: my to do list before baby comes is getting shorter!

Jill:  My children are serving God!


 what about you? What makes you happy today?

4 comments:

  1. I get to go back to work today. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just got done raining and I LOVE the smell of rain on a warm summer day! (It’s a Michigan thing, in case this is confusing to you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is a good day!😁 I don't know why yet, but it's just a good day!🙌🍍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Jill! ... and I got a job!

    ReplyDelete