Monday, August 6, 2018

Monday Musings

I recently stumbled upon some totally useless facts that I thought you all might find interesting... or not, but regardless I'm going to share them.


  • Shakespeare invented the words "assassination" and "bump"
  • If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn white
  • Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people 
  • If the population of China walked past you in a single line, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction
  • Most lipstick contains fish scales   (EWWW!)
  • Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people
  • More people are killed by donkeys annually than by plane crashes
  • Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie. (Don't forget to add that in your calorie count!)
  • It's against the law to burp or sneeze in a certain church in Omaha, Nebraska. (Well, my brother's would end up in jail there)
  • the starfish is one of the only animals who can turn it's stomach inside out.
  • Hershey's kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt
  • Lastly, left handed people make better artists. Or so the internet says. You would disagree too if you saw my mom try to be artsy. 😁😁
How's your Monday going??

8 comments:

  1. I don’t like fact 3 and 6😫 And I’m not sure about the last fact... I’m a terrible artist!👩‍🎨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that one's true, because mom is left handed and she is definitely not artsy! Hehe

      Delete
  2. So apparently since I’m left handed, I’m going to die soon. But you may die sooner. 😳🤣😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... What happens to ambidextrous people?🤔🧐

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s a tough Monday! Very busy at work and I am still recovering from a 12 hour day yesterday...I wanna sleep for two weeks when I get home!

    ReplyDelete