Friday, August 24, 2018

What's Your Dream?

So I was sitting here trying to figure out what I was going to blog about today, and while I was thinking about it I was watching an episode of America's Got Talent.

Spoiler Alert:  Not every American has talent.

At any rate, as I watched person after person cry while explaining that they were there to "live their dream", I got to thinking about dreams.

And then I got to be wondering about you.

So tell me, if money and talent and such were no object, what would you be doing?

I'm pretty sure that if I could do anything, I'd be a plate spinner. For some reason I think it would come naturally.



So what's your talent?

5 comments:

  1. Mine would involve being an amazing pianist. I am still waiting for the day that I sit at a piano and my fingers jsut magically know what to do. 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I would totally be Batman.😁🦇

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would travel the world!! In style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d be a hotel critic. That way I could stay for free, test out the amenities and soak in a hot tub as often as I wished!

    ReplyDelete